AN INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE AT PROCREDIT BANK’S YOUNG BANKER PROGRAMME
Young Banker Programme
ProCredit Bank is focused on providing of good-quality services to very small, small and medium companies, and agriculture, as it is those that contribute to opening of new jobs and economic development. At the same time, the bank is devoted to responsible banking, and hence it does not promote consumer loans, but implements a responsible lending policy, contributing to development of savings culture and long-term partnership with clients.
Through Young Banker Programme, ProCredit Bank continuously organises six-month training in the field of banking, provided by the Bank’s experts. We would like to invite graduated students or senior year students of all faculties to take part at the Programme. It is important to note that the Programme is open to all the interested persons, with or without work experience at banking, or at other fields.
The Programme comprises theoretic classroom teaching at the Head Office in Sarajevo, as well as practical training at the business units of ProCredit Bank throughout BiH. Theoretic and practical training take turns in the course of the Programme.
The Programme covers the following:
- Basic principles of banking, finance and economy
- Key concepts of economic development, management, globalisation and environmental protection
- Introduction into working with clients and banking services
- Financial mathematics and accounting courses
- Special tasks and projects developing professional and personal qualities, both as an individual and as a team member
- ProCredit business philosophy and ProCredit history, which enables candidates to get familiar with the corporate culture and ethical principles of the Bank, as described in its Code of Conduct and applied in everyday business dealings
Besides, the Programme also deals with the development of communication skills, analytical thinking, and important skills referring to interpersonal relations, all of which requires permanent work on oneself.
In the course of the Programme the participants will be receiving a compensation (a kind of scholarship), and the amount of scholarship may be adjusted to those participants having a work experience.
Upon successful completion of the six-month Programme, there is a strong possibility that the Programme participants will also be offered employment depending on the needs of the Bank. There is no, however, legal basis for such an obligation.
We expect the following from the participants:
- willingness for commitment to responsible banking
- willingness to travel and be engaged anywhere in BiH
- willingness to devote time and energy to studying and professional development
- openness to exchange of knowledge and experience with colleagues
- understanding of complex issues
- good knowledge of English and computer literacy
Application for the Young Banker Programme should comprise the following:
CV and a Letter of motivation describing clearly the reasons why you believe you would be suitable for professional training with our institution, through an electronic application at our web page.
The Bank is open to receive your application!
Inquiries about the Young Banker Programme, or questions concerning any problems with online application may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open the way to responsible banking!