Special credit line for small and medium enterprises!
ProCredit Bank credits all interested small and medium enterprises from the European Investment Bank’s credit line:
- private-owned small and medium enterprises
CREDIT LINE PURPOSE:
- investment and working capital financing, export stimulation, aid in maintaining of production growth, food production, agro-refining and related services;
- reasonable costs for investment financing cover the following: equipment and raw materials, facility repairs and construction
- purposes not to be financed: activities listed at the EIB exclusion list
- investments must be in accordance with the local and EU regulations
- in case of an environmental impact, EIB decides as to whether the investment is acceptable or not
- for investments – up to 10 years, with a grace period of up to 12 months.
- for working capital, within the investment - for a term of up to 3 years
- over 25% private ownership
- less than 250 employees
Financing currency: EUR or KM pegged to EUR
For detailed information on EIB special credit line, please visit the closest ProCredit Bank business unit.