The Mastercard Debit Business card can be used for a range of payments, from paying for business expenses to buying flight tickets, and, of course, for making payments while abroad on business trips.
Who is the Mastercard Debit Business Card for?
Mastercard – Debit Business card is a card intended for all legal entities that have an open transaction account in ProCredit Bank. The card is issued in the name of the legal representative and allows easy access to the funds on the transaction account of the legal entity.
What are the advantages of a Mastercard Debit Business Card?
The Mastercard card saves you the time needed to go to the bank and allows you to:
- The convenience of application – payment of travel expenses and fuel, purchase of office supplies and equipment, costs of hotels and restaurants, business trips, rent a car, as well as all other costs of the company in the country and abroad, at all points of sale marked Mastercard.
- High security – reduces the risk of carrying cash, and money is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Easy cost tracking through accurate records and monthly cost specification.
Withdraw money at ProCredit Bank ATMs and, free of charge, deposit money in Zones 24/7 of our bank.
- Pay by card free of charge.
Where can you use it?
- Cash withdrawal at ATMs with the Mastercard sign and places with the Mastercard sign.
- Settlement of liabilities in KM currency for all transactions in the country and abroad.
- You can use the card in ProCredit Bank 24/7 Zones at ATMs for deposits and withdrawals.
What are the daily limits for use?
The daily limit for cash withdrawals at ATMs is 2,500 KM, and the maximum number of cash withdrawals at ATMs is 10 per day.
The maximum number of non-cash transactions with a debit card is 10 per day, and the maximum daily amount of non-cash transactions is 7,500 KM.
In order to apply for a Mastercard Debit Business card, please contact our Clients Support Center at 033/250-950 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.