A unique service that allows you to quickly respond to the short-term challenges of your business.
A loan on a transaction account is intended for bridging short-term liquidity gaps that usually occur due to the difference in time between your regular inflows and outflows, ie the time of collection of your receivables and the time of payment of your short-term liabilities.
A loan on a transaction account gives you the opportunity to pay your short-term liabilities smoothly within the funds approved to you.
Advantages of the Loan per transaction account:
• Current availability of funds
• Quick and easy use of funds
• Full autonomy in the management of approved funds
• Each inflow to your transaction account automatically reduces your debt
• Interest is calculated only on the exceeded amount and on a daily basis
Find out more information about the current account loan from your Client Advisor or call us on 033 250 950.