Open the door to success in business by using ProCredit Bank’s simple, fast, and efficient payment transaction services.
Let’s start working together with your basic transaction account. With your current account, you get the possibility of simple and fast payment transactions in the country and abroad, access to other bank services, as well as the opportunity to get a personal advisor who will help you in the overall business of your business.
What do you get with a transaction account in the ProCredit Bank?
• Quick and easy execution of payment orders: internally within the bank, towards other banks in the country and abroad
• Execution of cash transactions
• Use of short-term additional funds on the account (minus per current account)
• Ability to use the electronic banking system that allows you to monitor the balance on your accounts, view and print statements and the possibility of electronic payment at any time, even after office hours, weekends and holidays
• Possibility of term deposits with fixed interest rates
• Foreign currency account
How can I open a transaction account for a legal entity?
The process of opening an account is extremely quick and easy, and you can always count on our expert advice and support.
All you need to do is fill in and submit the documentation to the nearest branch office at the link below:
|Required documents for opening an account|