SPECIAL CREDIT LINE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES!
ProCredit Bank offers credit lines to all small and medium enterprises through the European Investment Bank’s credit line.
- Privately-owned small and medium enterprises
CREDIT LINE PURPOSE
- Financing for investments and working capital, export stimulation, maintaining production, food production, agricultural processing and related services
- Financing reasonable amounts for investments in: equipment and raw materials, facility repairs and construction.
- Activities listed in the European Investment Bank (EIB) exclusion list will not be financed.
- Investments must be in accordance with local and EU regulations.
- In the event of an environmental impact, EIB decides whether the investment is acceptable.
- For investments – up to 10 years, with a grace period of up to 12 months.
- For working capital as part of the investment – up to years.
- Over 25% private ownership.
- Less than 250 employees.
Financing currency: EUR or KM pegged to EUR.
For more information on the EIB special credit line, please visit your nearest ProCredit Bank branch.