The ProBusiness card can be used for a range of payments, from paying for business expenses to buying flight tickets, and, of course, for making payments while abroad on business trips.
The Visa Business Electron debit card is for all legal entities with a ProCredit transaction account. The card is issued in the name of the legal representative and is tied to the account.
The Visa Business card gives you access to your money 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
The ProBusiness card can be used at all point of sale terminals and ATMs displaying the “Visa” sign in Bosnia and Herzegovina and around the world.
- Check the balance of your KM current account at any ProCredit Bank ATM in BiH
- Pay for goods and services
- The daily limit for cash withdrawals at an ATM is KM 2,500.
- Five cash withdrawals are allowed per day.
- Ten non-cash transactions can be made per day.
- The daily limit for non-cash transactions is KM 7,500.
In order to apply for a Visa Business Electron card, just fill out an application form at your nearest ProCredit Bank branch.