CEB Programme Loan
The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) and ProCredit Bank’s co-financing programme is aimed at providing funds to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which have high countrywide job creation potential and are key contributors to the sustainable economic growth and modernisation of the productive sector.
What is CEB?
CEB is a multilateral development bank which is owned by 42 member states but has its independent legal status and financial autonomy. The main goal of CEB is to fund socially important projects/programmes in different areas, such as supporting micro, small and medium enterprises, to protect and create sustainable job posts.
The aim of this new agreement with ProCredit Bank dd Sarajevo is to provide funds for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), which have a high job creation potential countrywide and are the key contributors to the sustainable economic growth and modernisation of the productive sector
Projects eligible for CEB financing include:
- surveys or studies (technical, economic, commercial and engineering),
- technical supervision of a project and other project-related professional services, in which costs shall not exceed 5% of the total project costs,
- purchase of land as part of the project - if the land has not been donated or provided as part of a grant,
- preparation/cultivation of land,
- construction / renovation / modernisation or purchase of business premises,
- installation/building of essential infrastructures such as sewage, water and gas, electricity and telecommunication networks, waste disposal and wastewater treatment, roads etc.
- maintenance of the viability and sustainability of public services,
- purchase of materials, equipment and machines, including IT equipment and software, as well as related costs linked to staff training.
What does the CEB Credit line mean for our clients?
- Easier access to funds for small and medium enterprises
- Sustainability of small and medium enterprises
- Protection and creation of new permanent and seasonal job posts
- Production line modernisation Increase of the production capacity
You can find more information about the CEB Credit line from your Business Client Advisor, or call the number 033 250 950.