European Investment Bank Credit Line
ProCredit Bank offers credit lines to all small and medium enterprises through the European Investment Bank’s credit line.
- Privately-owned small and medium enterprises
Credit line purpose
- Financing for investments and working capital, export stimulation, maintaining production, food production, agricultural processing and related services
- Financing reasonable amounts for investments in: equipment and raw materials, facility repairs and construction.
- Activities listed in the European Investment Bank (EIB) exclusion list will not be financed.
- Investments must be in accordance with local and EU regulations.
- In the event of an environmental impact, EIB decides whether the investment is acceptable.
- For investments – up to 10 years, with a grace period of up to 12 months.
- For working capital as part of the investment – up to 3 years.
- Businesses with clear ownership structure
- Formal businesses with no history of problematic repayments
- Over 25% private ownership.
- Other conditions determined by loan agreement
- Financing currency: EUR or KM pegged to EUR.
The EIB is the European Union's bank. We are the only bank owned by and representing the interests of the European Union member states. EIB works closely with other EU institutions to implement EU policy.
This is the world’s largest multilateral borrower and lender. EIB provides finance and expertise for sustainable investment projects that contribute to EU policy objectives. More than 90% of their activity is in Europe. But they're also are a big investor around the world.
For more information on EIB, please follow the link.
For more information on the EIB special credit line, please visit your nearest ProCredit Bank branch or contact us via our Call Center number 033/250-950.