Opening the account in ProCredit Bank is the initial step towards the whole spectrum of available, understandable and affordable financial services.
What are the benefits of a ProCredit current account?
- Receive your salary or other income
- Use Visa and MasterCard international cards at ProCredit Bank’s network of ATMs in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region and make payments worldwide
- Make and receive domestic and international payments
- Pay your utility bills (telephone, electricity, water, heating, TV) simply through electronic banking service
- Apply for a loan or overdraft
- Activate standing orders
- Use 24/7 Zones
- Receive professional advice from our dedicated Client Advisers who will help you manage your personal finances and find the best solution for your needs
How to open a bank account at ProCredit Bank?
Open a ProCredit current account by simply visiting one of our branches located throughout the country. In order to provide you with the most flexible solutions, we offer current accounts in KM, USD and EUR.
Opening a current account is free of charge and does not require a minimum deposit. The monthly KM account maintenance fee is KM 2.
To apply for an account, citizens of BiH should provide a certified copy of their ID and registration of residence. Foreigners should present their passport and confirmation of registration of residence.
We offer attractive service packages to clients who receive their regular monthly income through a ProCredit KM current account. For detail information about the services for private customers please contact Call Center 033 250 950 or send email to email@example.com .